New Location. New Opportunities. New AIPAD.
The highly-anticipated 37th edition of The Photography Show, presented by AIPAD, will be held March 29 – April 2, 2017 at Pier 94, in New York City. The Show is the longest-running and foremost exhibition dedicated to the photographic medium and the freshly expanded Show will present exceptional photography from early masters, modern luminaries, and rising and established contemporary names from more than 100 of the world‘s leading fine art galleries.
New in 2017
- The Show moves to Pier 94,allowing AIPAD to build a fresh and exciting fair with expanded offerings
- Three special exhibitions will feature seldom seen work from noted private collections
- Four new exhibit sections allow select positioning for a wider variety of exhibitors, including AIPAD member galleries, first-time exhibitors, younger galleries, book dealers, and publishers
- New awards and honors programs raise the profile of the event by celebrating artists and visionaries in the world of fine art photography
- Public education programs triple in size, with presentations on each day of the Show by noted collectors, curators, critics, and gallerists
- New attendee experiences include a new VIP Lounge, a variety of dining options, a champagne bar, and a public art projection by artist Colleen Plumb
The 2017 floor plan is divided into unique sections:
Gallery and Positions: The Gallery and Positions Sections are for AIPAD members and non-members who have been in business for six (6) years or more. View non-member booth pricing
Discovery: The Discovery Section is for non-member dealers who have been in business for five (5) years or less. Exhibitors in this section may show no more than three (3) artists. Preference will be given to those who will exhibit a single-artist presentation. View non-member booth pricing
Salon: The Salon Section is for AIPAD members
Book Dealer, Publisher, and Photography-Related Organization Area: This section is exclusively for non-member book dealers, publishers, and photography-related organizations. View exhibit space fees
We invite you to be a part of the future of fine art photography and our historic move to Pier 94: