Thank you for your partnership and support of the Association of International Photography Art Dealers. Please review the resources below to help you plan, exhibit, and promote your gallery more effectively at this year’s Show:
|Decorator Move-In Only
||Mon. April 13
||12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
|Art Handlers/Shippers Only
||Tues. April 14
||8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
||Tues. April 14
||3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
|All Booths to Move-In
||Wed. April 15
||8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Exhibitor registration is open Tuesday, April 14, from 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. and Wednesday, April 15, from 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to have booths built before 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 14, so that move-in can begin promptly at 3:00 p.m.
- IMPORTANT: Exhibitors planning to deliver their own artwork and exhibit materials are advised to arrive at the dock after 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 14 or after 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, April 15.
- All booths must be fully installed by Wednesday, April 15 at 3:00 p.m.
Please review the Exhibitor Services Kit for detailed information and to access the forms listed below:
AIPAD is pleased to announce our preferred hotel provider – The Affinia Gardens. Located at 215 E64th Street New York, NY 10021 – just blocks away from the Park Avenue Armory – The Affinia Gardens’ suites offer generous living space, including full kitchens and large vanities with Hollywood lighting.
- Enter the promotional code AIPADD to secure the discounted rate online.
- To make reservations by phone, call +1.866.233.4642. Be sure to mention The AIPAD Photography Show New York when making your reservations by phone.
To ensure the discounted rate of $309 per night plus tax and service charges, reserve your hotel accommodations no later than Friday, March 13. Room types are limited and will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR: AIPAD MEMBER MEETING
Monday, April 13, 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
149 East 57th Street, New York, NY 10022
We are delighted to announce that the AIPAD Corporate Partner, AXA Art, will once again be sponsoring an Exhibitor Installation Dinner. AXA Art will be treating all 2015 exhibitors to dinner on Tuesday, April 14 near the main entrance of the Show floor beginning at 6:00 p.m.
In preparation for the 2015 Show, we will be holding two informational webinars. Although our first webinar has already taken place, you may access the webinar recording.
Thursday, February 12, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Eastern
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE WEBINAR
In this webinar we discussed what is new at the Show in 2015. Topics included recent policy changes, things to keep in mind while you plan for the event, and important upcoming deadlines.
March 2014 - April 2, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Eastern
In this webinar we will discuss the AIPAD rules and regulations and how to make your booth the best-looking booth on the Show floor!
pay Your full booth balance by february 28
Your exhibit booth space invoice can be accessed via your Member Portal at www.aipad.com. To access your invoice(s), go to www.aipad.com/login and enter your username and password. If you do not know your log-in details, please visit www.aipad.com/password to have temporary log-in information sent to the primary e-mail address associated with your gallery’s member profile. Upon log-in, click Invoices under the Invoices, Payments, & History section and view your booth invoice by clicking the Store & Events tab.
- To pay securely online with a credit card, select the box to the left of the invoice and click Pay Selected Invoices.
- To pay by check, print your invoice and mail it with your check payment to:
-AIPAD, 8646 Solution Center, Chicago, IL 60677-8006
- To pay by wire transfer, please contact the AIPAD Office for more information.
Please contact Membership Coordinator Sarah Langan with any billing inquiries or call +1.202.367.1158.
Premier Corporate Partner of AIPAD
OPENING NIGHT PREVIEW BENEFICIARY